The Living Soul Spiritual Development Course
Over the last 22 years, I have been given a great blessing which has changed my life. I have had the privilege of caring for some of the greatest people on earth, my clients. I have been allowed to meet and marry the woman of my dreams, and I have been guided in my spiritual development by a wise and ancient deity. These blessings and a host of others are the reason that I have chosen to give something to the planet of my birth. Even though my chosen profession has been medicine, I have always longed to be a guide, a teacher of souls so to speak.
After my initial experiences with Djehuti, I chose to hide my spiritual journey and pretend that the life that I had been led to was no more than an aberration. Over time, I realized that my medical life, and the illusions that I had come to embrace that surrounded it were the aberrations. I found myself teaching strangers, patients, my children, and even my staff. My search for God, enlightenment, and spiritual evolution consumed me. After a while, hiding it was no longer an option.
My wife and I have done quite a few seminars and workshops over the last five years. During this time, we have heard one resounding request over and over, when can you teach me Doctor? The time constraints of my practice, teaching at the medical school, family life, being a husband, and taking time for a good hot soak from time to time have totally consumed my life. A few nights ago however, I had a dream. I saw a large hall filled with dozens of people. There were people there from all walks of life, all ages, races, and economic groups. I walked up to one of the older gentlemen in the room and asked him why all these people were gathered together like this. He looked at me, smiled, and touched me on the shoulder.
“They are waiting for you to teach them what you know.”
“Why do they want me to teach them? I am not a spiritual leader. I don’t know how to lead people that way.
“The way is in your heart. Share with them what you know, and you will find the way.”
I woke up after he said that. I sat up in bed and looked over at Kathy who lay slumbering next to me. I realized that I had traded illusions for the very thing that I was supposed to do on this world. Sharing. God had not given me the knowledge and experiences of this life to selfishly hold for my own use. As much as I didn’t want to accept the fact, the very life that he had blessed me with had also made me a teacher. If I were to find peace in this life, I had to come to accept that. I had to find a way to guide those souls who came to me. Whether they be one, ten, or one hundred, I was being asked to share, even in a small way, my knowledge of the soul. I had read once that fear embraced becomes power, and as long as I succumbed to my fear of stepping out into the world, I would never fully embrace the power of sharing.
The Living Soul Spiritual Development Course is a 17 month series designed to be followed in the comfort and privacy of your own home. Following an initial evaluation of the applicant’s spiritual aspirations, potentials, and overall life goals, the course guides the student through a graduated series of physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual disciplines. These exercises are designed to gradually train and educate the student’s soul in the ancient pathways revealed to me during the last 22 years. The overall goal of the process is to awaken certain dormant faculties which are latent within us all. These faculties, combined with the continued application of the discipline imparted within this course, will lead to the transformation of the soul of the applicant and gradually to the process of inner enlightenment.
It is my sincere desire to guide each student individually over the course of each month of the course. Each lesson is designed to offer challenging exercises, meditations, and mental disciplines which will gradually develop the faculties latent within each student. One lesson builds upon the next and the student will not be allowed to progress until each lesson is mastered. All lessons are evaluated personally by me and the student will be required to submit monthly reports based on his/her progress.
This is a challenging and rewarding course. Over the past four years that we have conducted the course, over 20 students have begun to experience inner enlightenment, samadhi, contact with higher dimensional beings, increased kundalini energy, increased healing ability, telepathic experiences, visions of the higher self, and travel to Solar worlds.
An inevitable result of this work will be certain experiences which some might choose to call miraculous. These experiences are to be noted, recorded, and filed away. They are not meant to be dwelled upon or given too much attention. Upon following a true path to a deeper understanding of the universe, such occurrences are inevitable. They are side effects of the work, not an end result in and of themselves.
The following is an outline of the work which is presented in The Living Soul Spiritual Development Course.
1.Application Process: All students must apply for the course. No student is ever turned away who is truly ready for guidance. As part of the application, the student must send in a recent photograph, birth information, and a completed registration form with signed questionnaire. Each student will be provided with a report that will show the latent potentials that they could most easily develop.
These results will give a baseline for future growth and development.
Each of the following lessons is designed to be completed within 30 days. Some students however, may require more time for the completion of the work required for each lesson.
All lessons must be completed within 60 days of receipt.
2. Lesson One: Development of the Divine Ego: Central to the development of the soul is the development of the higher emotional potentials. Lesson One encompasses an introduction to the development of the Divine Ego. The Divine Ego is the immortal analogue to the human ego. It lies dormant within us all until properly awakened.
3. Lesson Two: Development of the Divine Ego is continued. The basics of remote sensing as it applies to spiritual potential is introduced. Remote sensing is the process of gathering information about the world around us using our latent potential.
4. Lesson Three: Introduction to the Divine Creative Force. The basics of remote sensing and divine ego development are applied to the an introduction to the divine creative force. This force surrounds and permeates all living things. The traditional human senses and will are not capable of interacting with this field on any meaningful basis. The ability to apply the latent spiritual senses is crucial to interacting with this field.
5. Lesson Four: Introduction to the Divine Creative Force II. Further development of the ability to sense events shaped by divine creative force. The concept of the perceptual tuning focus is introduced. The student is evaluated on his/her ability to use their remote sensory apparatus.
6. Lesson Five: Introduction to the Divine Creative Force III. The concept of the perceptual tuning focus is further developed. The student begins to apply their understanding of this concept to their basic meditations.
7. Lesson Six: Introduction to the Divine Creative Force IV. The final introductory lesson on the basics of the divine creative force. The student is introduced to the concepts of the transpersonal point and focal release points. Students are asked to apply these concepts to their advancing meditations.
8. Lesson Seven: Introduction to the Divine Crystal Mandala. The student will begin to learn the basics regarding the divine crystal mandala. These entities mediate the conversion of matter to energy and vice versa. The student will begin to sense the presence of these phenomena and to use them in the lessons given.
9. Lesson Eight: Introduction to the Divine Crystal Mandala. Application of the higher remote senses to the use of divine crystal mandala and their implications to the development of enlightenment.
10. Lesson Nine: Divine Crystal Mandala and the Soul. How the soul interacts with the divine crystal mandala during its evolution.
11. Lesson Ten: The Development of the Will. The student will begin to learn techniques necessary for the development of his/her higher faculties of Will. This faculty is extremely important for the application of the principles of further spiritual development and growth.
12. Lesson Eleven: The Development of the Spiritual Will. The student will apply the techniques learned thus far of remote sensing, manipulation of divine creative force, and spiritual will to begin the analysis of the Self. The students will meet the inhabitants of his/her own inner self.
13. Lesson Twelve: The Dream Self. The student will begin to apply the techniques learned thus far to the dream self. The student will learn to communicate with the Dream Self at all time, even while awake. The use of certain crystal forms, meditations, and remote sensing techniques will be given.
14. Lesson Thirteen: Further Development of the Will as applied to the Dream Self: Introduction to the student’s personal Dream Censor. Use of the Divine Ego, remote senses, divine crystal mandala, and divine creative force in overcoming the influence of the Dream Censor.
15. Lesson Fourteen: Introduction to the Master Symbols I: The Atom is a Moment in Time. Each student that progresses to this level will begin to study the science of the basic master symbols which govern the laws of time and space surrounding this universe.
16. Lesson Fifteen: Introduction to the Master Symbols II. The student will learn the names of Power and applications associated with the first three Master Symbols which govern our universe.
17. Lesson Sixteen: Introduction of the Master Symbols III. The student will learn the names of Power and the applications associated with the fourth, fifth, and sixth Master Symbols which govern our universe.
18. Lesson Seventeen: Introduction to the Master Symbols IV. The student will learn the names of Power and the applications associated with the seventh, eighth, and ninth Master Symbols which govern our universe. The process of inner enlightenment as revealed by the use of the Master Symbols is revealed.
The cost of registration is non-refundable $500. This includes the cost of the first lesson. After this, each lesson that follows costs $150. A student may only receive a new lesson after his/her previous lesson has been evaluated and satisfactorily reviewed by Dr. Gibson. We hope you will join us on this great journey. We look forward to meeting you. Call 336-423-2426.
Mitchell and Kathy Gibson
Hi Dr. Gibson
If my research is correct, today (July 7 2009, NZ Time...probably July 6 2009, USA time) is Gurupurnima - The Full Moon Day of the Guru.
Supposedly according to Vedic Astrology and Hinduism, it is a very auspicious time....I just want to take this opportunity on this auspicious day of the Guru to say thank you very much to you for everything and above all being a Spiritual Guru to me, and for helping, teaching, and guiding me. I feel like I have renewed myself in a better way with your teachings and guidance. Thank you very much.
Here are some beautiful photos of one the Advanced Students who took pictures of her Aura as she was going through the 17 month course.
This photo was taken after Lesson Four
This photo was taken after Lesson Eight
This photo was taken after achieving Enlightenment
This photo was taken after receiving her Paradosis